In Which Dishes to Use White Costa Rica Pepper?
Ideal for everyday cooking, this White Costa Rica Pepper is the ally of many dishes! Poultry, mashed vegetables, soups, fruity desserts, it pairs easily!
Our Recipe Ideas for Using White Costa Rica Pepper in Your Kitchen
- Creamy Mushroom Soup with White Costa Rica Pepper: A velvety mushroom soup enhanced with a subtle touch of White Costa Rica Pepper to elevate the flavor;
- Grilled White Fish with White Costa Rica Pepper: Enjoy a grilled white fish fillet, lightly seasoned with White Costa Rica Pepper for a delicate and refined flavor;
- Mashed Potatoes with White Costa Rica Pepper: Creamy mashed potatoes enhanced by the distinctive and less spicy aroma of White Costa Rica Pepper;
- Beef Carpaccio with White Costa Rica Pepper: Thin slices of raw beef, seasoned with White Costa Rica Pepper, for a subtle and elegant flavor contrast.
- -Scallop Carpaccio with White Pepper from Costa Rica: see the recipe.
The Aromas of White Costa Rica Pepper
This pepper stands out with its large size and elegant cream-colored appearance. It possesses mentholated, musky, and floral aromas. Its aromas are enhanced by the aromatic power and lingering taste of the pepper.
A Plantation in the Heart of Lush Nature
This pepper is cultivated following the principles of organic agriculture in the northern part of Costa Rica, in the province of Heredia - one of the most biodiverse regions in Costa Rica. The plots are located at an altitude of 37 meters above sea level, on flat terrain with a humid climate (annual precipitation can reach up to 3,874 mm). The region is rich in powerful and meandering rivers, surrounded by primary forests, and teeming with abundant wildlife and flora.
Origins of White Costa Rica Pepper
The cultivation of pepper in the region dates back to the 1950s. The climate and soil characteristics are perfect for producing a high-quality product. Costa Rican pepper is known for its high concentration of piperine. Typically, the concentration in pepper from other regions of the world is around 4%. Here, this concentration can reach up to 7%, making Costa Rican pepper quite unique and interesting. Our producer also grows lemons, and these two crops coexist harmoniously.
|white Costa Rica pepper
|TRACES EVENTUELLES D'ALLERGÈNES
|céleri, sésame, moutarde, fruits à coques.