How to Incorporate Pumpkin and Chestnut Twisted Pasta into Your Cooking?
For a single serving, you can use 100 grams of dry pasta. However, if you prefer to accompany your meal with pasta, 80 grams will suffice. The preparation is simple: just place them in a pot of salted boiling water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, depending on your preferences. Make sure to use 1 liter of water for every 100 grams of pasta.
Some Recipe Ideas for Using Pumpkin and Chestnut Twisted Pasta
- Pumpkin and Walnut Twisted Pasta: Mix cooked pumpkin and chestnut twisted pasta with a creamy pumpkin sauce, chopped walnuts, parmesan, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Mushroom and Pumpkin Twisted Pasta: Sauté mushrooms with diced pumpkin. Mix with pumpkin and chestnut twisted pasta and add a touch of cream, garlic, and parsley.
- Chestnut Carbonara Twisted Pasta: Prepare a carbonara sauce with eggs, parmesan, and bacon. Add chestnut pieces to the pumpkin and chestnut twisted pasta for an autumnal variation.
- Sausage and Pumpkin Twisted Pasta: Sauté slices of Italian sausage with diced pumpkin. Mix with pumpkin and chestnut twisted pasta for a hearty and flavorful dish.
- Gorgonzola and Chestnut Twisted Pasta: Prepare a creamy gorgonzola sauce and add chestnut pieces to the pumpkin and chestnut twisted pasta for a combination of rich flavors.
- Roasted Pumpkin Pasta Salad: Roast pumpkin cubes in the oven and mix them with cooked pumpkin and chestnut twisted pasta, fresh spinach, pomegranate seeds, and honey vinaigrette.
- Chesnut pasta with Gorgonzola and Mushrooms: Check out the full recipe on our blog.
The Flavor of Pumpkin and Chestnut Twisted Pasta
The pumpkin brings a velvety sweetness to the dish. The twisted pasta, infused with this gourmet base, harmoniously pairs with the chestnut, offering a rustic and slightly sweet touch.
Pumpkin: A Genuine Gourmet Palette
Did you know that there are about 800 different varieties of pumpkins? That's right! However, only 200 varieties are considered edible. Among the pumpkins that have found their place on our plates, we can mention the "Yellow Parisian Giant," appreciated for its tender flesh and sweet flavor, as well as the "Potimarron," recognizable by its red-orange color and delicate chestnut-like taste.
From the Earth to the Table, the Authentic Journey of Maison Blin Pasta
At Maison Blin, the approach of a short supply chain is honored, with integrated cultivation on-site. The team takes care of every step, from sowing the wheat in their own fields to harvesting. The pasta, made from durum wheat flour, undergoes a drawing process in a bronze mold, an ancient artisanal method. This gives the pasta a remarkable natural shine while preserving optimal texture and firmness during cooking.
|Gluten / Gluten
|hard WHEAT flour, water, dehydrated pumpkin and chestnut.
|VN Energie pour 100 g (energy for 100g) : 1674 kJ / 400 kcal
VN Matière grasse (fat) : 2,32 g
Dont acide gras saturés (of which saturated fat) : 0,4 g
VN Glucides (carbohydrate) : 78,4 g
Dont sucres (of which sugars) : 7 g
VN Protéines (protein) : 14 g
Vn Sel (salt) : 0,03 g