Terre Exotique bearnaise sauce
- Melt the butter over a low heat then remove from the stove and add a teaspoon of the bearnaise sauce mix.
- In another saucepan, add the shallots, vinegar and white wine then reduce.
- Remove from the stove then add the egg yolks and whisk rapidly.
- Then, put the saucepan back on the heat and stir constantly until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Then add the second teaspoon of bearnaise sauce mix, remove from the stove and add the melted butter and whisk.
- Delicious served either hot or cold!