Crepe Batter by Terre Exotique
- In a bowl, start by mixing the dry ingredients together: flour, powdered sugar, and Exotic Earth brown sugar.
- Make a well in the center and add the melted butter, sunflower oil, Exotic Earth orange blossom water, egg, and milk.
- Whisk the contents of the bowl to obtain a smooth and liquid batter.
- Heat your crepe pan and oil it with a neutral oil (such as sunflower or grape seed oil).
- Once your pan is hot, pour a ladle of crepe batter into it and cook both sides.
- Enjoy your crepes with the subtle flavors of cinnamon and orange blossom right away.