TERRE EXOTIQUE’S CREME BRÛLÉE RECIPE
- Heat the milk with the vanilla and star anise in a saucepan with a lid.
- When it boils, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Heat the oven to 140°C
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- While mixing, gradually add the cream to the warm milk. Add the cinnamon and turmeric which will give it a warm golden color.
- Pour the mixture into earthenware dishes and bake for 40 minutes at 140°C. Leave to cool and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and caramelize with a branding iron or kitchen blowtorch.