AVOCADO AND BRIE CANAPES
Delicious at any time of the day!
- Toast the slices of bread under the grill in the oven for a few minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Cut the brie into cubes.
- Pour some olive oil onto the crusty bread.
- Then add the avocado and the brie.
- For the finishing touch sprinkle with a pinch of fleur de sel with grilled spices, and 1/2 teaspoon of Espelette chilli pepper.
For the indulgent add some fig chutney with Penja pepper.
A healthy, easy and super quick recipe!
Find the products we used for this recipe on our website: